Any Books on Home Printing?

I am in the process of setting up a Small Press, and  have had a look at a
few books with "Self-Publishing" in the title hoping to find a discussion of
the various techniques of manufacturing books.  Unfortunately most get to
the section on "Printing", and say "find a good printer and pay him".

Are there are any very recent books which anybody can suggest which discuss
the most recent ways of printing and publishing books - including a
discussion of manufacturing methods (hopefully including Thermal Binding)?

I'm looking for something which deals with the small-scale, cheap end of
self-publication.  I can't afford to set up a large or expensive printing
press.  I'm also hoping to find something that has been published within the
past couple of years and is up-to-date with modern technology.

Thanks for your help.

Thomas Larque.