[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Goldsmith foil stamper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Goldsmith foil stamper
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:35:48 -0800
- Message-Id: <199804012150.NAA19918@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have a Goldsmith foil stampping machine that I inherited without a
manual. There are a few things about it that I can't figure out: how to
use the stick to set the type for 2 lines, or how to swivel it, for
instance. Does anyone out there have a manual that could be copied for me?
I'll gladly pay for copying and postage. I've already tried the
manufacturer with no luck.
Betty Storz e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org