Re: Any Books on Home Printing?

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:57:09 +0100 Thomas Larque
<thomas_larque@dial.pipex.com> writes:
>Are there are any very recent books which anybody can suggest which
>discussb the most recent ways of printing and publishing books -
including a
>discussion of manufacturing methods (hopefully including Thermal
Binding)?

I can't answer that.  But we tried thermal binding for meeting
presentations at my last job, and quickly learned how easy it was for the
books to fall apart.  We had much better luck with comb bindings (with
one gizmo to punch the holes, and another to attach the combs).  They
were pretty effortless once we'd figured out the placement of holes for
the size page/cover, and very sturdy.

JMHO.

                                                         Julia
All things work together for good to them that love God.

     Romans 8:28
.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]