[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Owaso?
- From: Elias Roustom <EMfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:25:28 -0500
- Message-Id: <199804020441.UAA19760@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Too big for polymer??? polymer comes pretty big, you can also piece plates
together... too expensive for polymer maybe (that could be what you meant).
Soho Letterpress in NY makes plates up to A3 sheet size... I don't have a
number, but you can call info. area code 212. Ann Noonan runs that shop, and
she makes the best polymer plates in the whole wide world.
From: Philip Krayna <iiii@SIRIUS.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 2:30 AM
> I need to make an oversize plate for a letterpress project (too big for a
>polymer), and I have heard of a place called Owaso (spelling?)- who can
>make magnesium plates from paper positive art.
>Anyone have the address/phone #?