Re: What font is it?

Ron--

I've checked Updike's *Printing Types* for 18th C. English faces and don't
see any matches. What is the book you've scanned and by whom was it
printed, when, where, etc.?  From the image it appears that some of the
lower case "e"'s have a slanted horizontal stroke and some don't.  Is this
correct or is it just an aberration of the image?

Sam Lanham

Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)