Re: What font is it?

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:03:52 -0500 Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA> writes:
> ... are there any free fonts out there (hey, I'm poor) like
  these that anyone knows of that are available for download or
  that some kind soul would even just send me?

Can anyone please tell me how to use a font like this (that
say someone sends me but wasn't originally part of my
program)?  I have MSWord (which came with my PC) and
ClickBooks (which I haven't tried yet).  How can I add a
font like this person wants to do (if like I found one on the
net)?

Thank you very much!

                            Julia
              All things work together for good
                  to them that love God.
                                    Romans 8:28
.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]