Re: need to contact

> I am not Tom, but how are you and the garage door doing?

Annie:  I apologize but this doesn't ring any bells for me at all.  I
don't remember writing any Tom's (and can't even think of any I might
have written) but perhaps this is my partner's doing.  She's less
computer literate than me - and that's a scairy thought!

I do know your name and have had the pleasure of seeing your work from
time to time.  Nice to meet you.

Artemis BonaDea