Re: need to contact

Well, I did it again.  Before anyone writes me telling me what a
dunce I am (you know who you are), please let me say that I'm
sitting in a corner with a pointed hat on my head.

Gosh I wish these mail programs had a "I want that back before anyone
sees it" button!  But I guess it's like accidently dropping the wrong
thing in the p.o. pick up box on the corner, once it's in there, it's
gone.

Artemis

Artemis