[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to Set up Fonts & Illuminated Celtic Capitals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: How to Set up Fonts & Illuminated Celtic Capitals
- From: Julia Weldner <asong4god@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:44:27 -0800
- Message-Id: <199804021710.JAA10308@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:17:31 +0100 Thomas Larque
>The lower case of Celtic (borrowed from a different font) is not quite
>as impressive as the capitals, but you can use the Celtic capitals as
>drop-capitals and then use a different font for the rest of the page,
>which is what I'm doing.
I can't thank you enough for your absolutely priceless post! I had been
so confused about how people were doing that and I didn't know where to
begin! The manuals that came with my PC were almost completely useless,
and the books I bought in the bookstore weren't as helpful as I'd have
liked. So I can't thank you enough, and REALLY appreciate it.
If I could trouble you with one more question, what alphabet are you
using for the small Celtic letters, and where did you find it?
Thanks again so much!!!!!!
All things work together for good to them that love God.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]