Re: NON-ROMAN TYPE FACES.

> Can anyone tell me if ... faces such as Greek, Hebrew, Islamic
> or Russian can be purchased or downloaded?  I have a Macintosh Performa.

Yes.  Try looking on ZDNet (see my posting on "Fonts" for details about how
to get onto the system) and other Shareware sites.  Foreign Language fonts
are all over the place - but you may have to hunt to find the right one.
With
ZDNet just do a search on the keywords "Font" and "X" (whatever language
you are after).

Mac Fonts are fairly widely available.

Thomas Larque.