Re: Fonts

At 18:40 02/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>The Shakespeare Folio Font that I mentioned can be downloaded from :
>
>        http://orathost.cfa.ilstu.edu/shakespeare/ISFfont.html
>
>In Mac, Windows Truetype or Windows Postscript versions.  It is a Freeware
>font, and will cost you nothing.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like it has
>the characters that Ron wanted, but it is still very attractive.

Actually, it does! it does!!! The only bummer is that it only comes in an
italic version, but hey, that's good enough, better than nothing, for sure,
and from what they say at the sight, maybe if I bug them enough they'll get
the regular version going (so everybody go bug them, too, for me!!!).

Thanks very, very much, Thomas!

Ron :)))

                       P  S  Y  M  O  N  ?  ?  ?  ?
                       http://home.istar.ca/~psymon