[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NON-ROMAN TYPE FACES.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: NON-ROMAN TYPE FACES.
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:25:29 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199804021729.MAA01100@mx1.tiac.net>
- Message-Id: <199804022230.OAA15930@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I once had to use Hebrew for a book project...I think Bitstream made the
version I used. You could surf their site and do a search.
>Can anyone tell me if non-Roman type faces such as Greek, Hebrew, Islamic=
>or Russian) can be purchased or downloaded? I have a Macintosh Performa.=