New CBBAG Web Address

Since I've already published this address, it spoils the surprise, but here
goes.

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild is pleased to announce it
now has its own domain name: <cbbag.ca>. Rather than having to type in (or
even copy and paste) the lengthy address shown in my signature below, you
simply type in: www.cbbag.ca and you will be magically transported to our
website. The full address for your browser is <http://www.cbbag.ca>.

The site contains full details of the activities of the Guild (workshops,
exhibitions, and publications) along with introductory texts regarding each
of the book arts, several articles excerpted from our highly-regarded
quarterly newsletter, samples of members work, and and an extensive (some
might say exhaustive) list of links to other book arts sites of interest on
the web (127 new entries were added in late February).

Please check it out if you haven't visited before, and if you have, visit
it again. In either case, I'd be pleased to hear of any errors or omissions.

By the way, you -- my fellow list members -- are hearing about this new
address before the CBBAG members: I will be announcing it to them in the
next issue of the newsletter, due out on May 1st. Another reason why this
list is so great, n'est-ce pas?

Cheers,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>