Re: Columbia Book and Paper Arts Biennial

Dear Richard -

I'll pass along your message to the Center - they did a huge mailing and I
know they especially wanted to seek entries from the Book As Structure/ Book
As Image instructors.  I hope you'll post the enry forms somehere where
interested upstarts might find them?  (I don't normally enter juried shows
either - something about paying a fee to exhibit gets to me.  but, in this
case, I want to support the Center)  I 've recently visited your website and
enjoyed it immensley.

Regards,
Melissa