Re: Monotype Press

In a message dated 4/4/98 12:13:59 AM, EM wrote:

<<From plexiglass plates, with etching inks, you don't need a press... elbow
grease.>>

I use flexible mylar sheets (.007ml), cut any size and shape I want, and litho
inks for their greater color saturation. And I use my Dickerson with the
roller housing in place. Makes great prints! I have never cared for the
results I get with hand printed monotypes or with etching inks, which are much
greasier than litho inks. Barbara H.