Text In Book Format?

I loved Keith Smith's bookmaking books, but was totally
unimpressed with his "Text in the Book Format."  I got much
more out of Robert Bringhurst's "The Elements of Typographic
Style" and Robin Williams's "The Non-Designer's Design Book."

I'm very new at all this.  Can anyone please tell me if I'm
just missing something?

Thank you very much.

                            Julia
              All things work together for good
                  to them that love God.
                                    Romans 8:28
.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]