restoration

Friends of the Book Arts,
        I recently recieved a 1940's edition of the "Missale Romanum"
the old rite of the Roman Catholic Church, all in latin.

        It is bound in full Morocco, which is worn and in need of
restoration; the book block also needs work.

        Would anyone be interested in making these repairs?

        I am most interested to find out how much it might cost and
how soon it might be done.

        Thank you.

Rommel John Miller              rjmiller1095@juno.com    410-213-0082
12544 Selsey Road                 rjmiller@beachin.net