For sale: Adobe Type Basics for PC. $59 postpaid.

               F O R    S A L E

      A D O B E    T Y P E    B A S I C S

Adobe Type Basics for the PC, on 3.5" diskettes.
65 typefaces; Adobe Type Manager ver. 3.0.1 for
Windows. With original packaging and unused reg-
istration card. ($198.00 list) $59.00 postpaid.

More information on the package is at:
   http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/typebasics/main.html

Samples of the included faces are at:
   http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/P/P_902.html

If interested, contact me by email. Apologies for
crosspostings to those on more than one of the lists.
Thank you.