[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Southern California Events
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Southern California Events
- From: "Judith A. Hoffberg" <umbrella@IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:13:38 -0500
- Message-Id: <199804080013.RAA17510@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Thursday 9 April at 7:30 p.m., the Alliance for Contemporary Book Arts
sponsors a lecture by Inge Bruggeman of the University of California, Santa
Barbara on Typography: An Artist's Reading. The Beverly Hills Public
Library Auditorium is at 444 North Rexford Drive. Free parking at structure
next door. For further information, contact Stefan Klima at (310)288-2231.
All are welcome.
On 20 April at 6:00 p.m., the Artist Book Circle will hold its April meeting
at Artworks, Bergamot Station T2, Santa Monica. It's a show-and-tell for
the group. Bring friends, bring chairs, bring pillows and bring ideas!
This is First Call!
On 26 April, the opening of Sue Ann Robinson's COLA exhibition at Barnsdall
Park, Municipal Art Gallery, will be held. This was announced previously!
And don't forget Ed Hutchins show at Special Collections in the URL at UCLA.
He will be in town for the Movable Book Society Annual Meeting and will be
lecturing at UCLA. Call Special Collections to ask for time.
Judith A. Hoffberg
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica, CA 90408