Re: "fascicle"?

At 06:32 PM 4/7/98 -0700, you wrote:
>can someone please define  "chapbook" also?
>
>thanks!
>Roberta

I think I get asked this more than any other single question about books.
Some will give various historical precedents for a definition. But these
days I think it usually just means a small book, generally too small (in
page count) to have a spine, but also small in size, although not a
"miniature." But there are no hard & fast rules and limitations for what
one might call a chapbook.

charles