Re: Galleries / Exhibitions / Pricing

Since I've just started making books I don't really have any opinion on the matter of galleries and shows and prices...they
all seem like a distant part of the work, for me. But it's been interesting learning the opinions and philosophies
(sometimes hard won?) of experienced bookbinders...
For me and the other new bookbinders reading, would anyone be interested in discussing how you first began to show and sell
your work, and whether anyone has been able to quit the "day job"?

Barb