Re: Web graphics

At 10:15 08/04/98 -0400, I wrote:
<a bunch of stuff>

Hi again...

I realize that web design is somewhat off-topic for this list, but if
anyone's interested further exploring this, whether you happen to be brand
new at this or an old hand, and if you'd like a copy of the "16 million"
bookmarks I have on web design, all organized into various topics (and if
you thought I had a lot on book arts stuff, you ain't seen nothin' yet!),
feel free to just let me know and I'll send them to you off-list.

In the mean time, though, if you're just starting and are looking for a
great place for tutorials for both beginners and those more advanced, as
well as tons of links for sources of all kinds of graphics and just about
anything else you might want or need for your site, whether that's to get
started or to get finished, this place...

        http://pages.prodigy.com/bombadil/home.htm

...called "Nuthin' but Links" is an invaluable resource.

Ron :)

                       P  S  Y  M  O  N  ?  ?  ?  ?
                       http://home.istar.ca/~psymon