Gift Ideas

I am looking for ideas for holiday gifts.  In the past I have made large
format photo albums, decorative blank books, decorative books with ruled
pages & letters in the upper corners for use as address books or
organizers, and I have shopped at used book stores and recovered older or
just plain interesting volumes.  I am planning for this comming season, I
know it *very* early but I have many obligations and I do things slowly
while procrastinating much, and I have run out of ides; at least nothing
seems fresh.  Could y'all pass on some ideas.

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan
<dmc@minn.net>