re...Janet's web page...

Janet (et al),

Just so you know, it only took three minutes for your page to load chez
moi (and I did it at 2:30 in the afternoon, too)...Sounds like Ron needs
to turn in those tired mice running in their cage to power his computer
and visit Best Buy...

Good luck in the future...

Michel

p.s....I also had five pictures which didn't load and just showed a ? in
their place.