Bookbinding Faculty Position Filled

Folks, We are pleased to announce the appointment of Don Glaister to the
faculty bookbinding position at The University of Alabama, in its MFA in
the Book Arts Program, effective August 1998. We'd like to thank
everyone who applied for the position, and all those in the book arts
community who gave suggestions and helped us make this important next
step. For a full description of Don and his work leading up to this
point, please check out the MFA website.
--
Steve Miller, Associate Professor
MFA in the Book Arts Program,  School of Library & Information Studies