Re: Washington, DC/Baltimore Area

I would put the following at the top of my list:

Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington (often has interesting exhibitions)

Rare Book Room, Library of Congress, Washington

Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore (one of the best collections of medieval
manuscripts in North America)

Happy sightseeing.

William S. Peterson
wsp@wam.umd.edu