Latin Translation Software

I found the Latin Translation software at :

http://www.erols.com/whitaker/words.htm

There are two versions, both of which run in DOS, but one of which is
designed for use in the DOS Window under Windows95.   Each of these two
versions also has an additional version - a "student" programme which hides
some of the information so that they have to work it out for themselves.
It works like a glorified dictionary, although it will give you a response
to any form of a word, not just the one that would normally be listed in a
standard dictionary, which helps a lot.

"Aetas prima ..." etc.  (the phrase I wanted translated) looks as if it
translates into something along the lines of "At first life sings, but later
gives birth to confusion".

Unfortunately Ton's phrase looks a little more difficult.

Thomas Larque.