How about a Book Arts Book Catalogue?

> Gee, hang on... I'm making them as fast as I can!

> Pat

A bit of lateral thinking here, but if Pat is making books and a lot of
other people on this List are making Books (and I'm going to do it, but I'm
preparing and haven't started yet) then would anybody be interested in a
"Book Arts Catalogue" listing the various books that everybody wants to sell
with a title, a price, a couple of lines of description and an E-Mail
contact address?

I don't have the Web Space to host a list of this kind online, but I would
be willing to hold a copy in ASCII format and E-Mail it to anybody who asked
for one.

If anybody thinks this is a good idea and would like to get on the list,
then send me a list of your available books, prices, and a couple of lines
description of each book (and *just* a couple of lines, please or my
computer will die) and I'll start putting one together.  It would be
interesting to see what everybody is up to.

Thomas Larque.

***

Pat also writes :

> I want to die in motion. When I drop in my tracks, I want
> my body to skid for a week.

Really?  Have you tried binding your books while water-skiing?