Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Apr 1998 to 11 Apr 1998

I am new to the list and so I hope I am doing this right.  Since I
joined (specifically with the desire to make connections with those who
might help me find new rollers for a just purchased Kelsey and some
advise on using it for my second ever printing exercise) I haven't read
anything from traditional bookworking perspective.  The 'scan or shoot'
info is also very interesting as we are moving toward setting up a web
site, BUT>>>>  Is there someone out there who can help with basic
practicle questions about typesetting and printing?