Re: How about a Book Arts Book Catalogue?

Thank you to everybody for the votes of support for this idea, on and off
the List.

As soon as you have the time, sit down, put a list of your books together,
and E-Mail it over to me.  At the moment this is going to be a very slim
catalogue.

Remember we need an E-Mail contact address - which I'll take off your E-Mail
unless otherwise requested - and then for each book a price, title and a
couple of lines of description.

Please include the word "Catalogue" in the subject heading of your message.

Once Peter has a Web form up and running you should be able to use that to
submit details as well.

Thomas Larque.