Catalogue of Artist's Books

The "Catalogue of Artist's Books" which Thomas Larque and I have been
working on is now online and active with working "title suggestion form."
Please follow the format given. We will endeavor to update the list as
often as needed but please figure on one week turn around time, or the end
of the week, which ever comes sooner, I guess. Remember this is a volunteer
effort and service, and it's FREE. There will be no commission assessed for
any sales either...

I will be posting a message to "exlibris" and any other lists / newsgroups
people may suggest. Please send those suggestions to me directly at
<pdverhey@dreamscape.com>

Good luck to all who have submitted titles. If this is a success in any way
(or a complete flop) please let us know.

Peter (and Thomas Larque)

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu