Re: Wood Engraving Tools

Yes,

If  E.C Lyons is still in business in The Bronx, they still make the best
and largest selection of wood and metal engraving tools. Daniel Smith Art
Supplies in Seatle may still carry a few E.C.Lyons tools.  Direct from
Lyons is bigger and better..cheaper too.  I'll try to find they latest
address.

Best,

Michael