[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
24th annual printers faire
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: 24th annual printers faire
- From: sfcb <info@SFCB.ORG>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:56:21 -0700
- Message-Id: <199804142210.PAA18060@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Saturday, April 18, 1998; 10am - 4pm
Conference Center, Building A, Fort Mason, San Francisco
Free to the public
The Pacific Center for the Book Arts has expanded this year's
fair, with more fine printing and exhibits of presses in
motion, as well as sales of book arts, letterpress printing,
type, and old-fashioned printing equipment. Visitors can also
win a hand-printed keepsake.
Information: (650) 506-6820, or email@example.com
See you there!
(i didn't see this posted on the book arts list; sorry if redundant!
kathleen burch, s.f. center for the book)