[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source of exotic leathers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Source of exotic leathers
- From: Georgie McNeese <gmcneese@SURFSOUTH.COM>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:14:26 -0700
- Message-Id: <199804142213.PAA17364@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
My apologies to everyone. I was feeling mischievous this morning. If anyone
wants to flame me, please send it to me personally, no need to impose our
views on the list members.
From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Source of exotic leathers
>Alright, enough here. No need to turn this into a nasty debate.
>Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
>315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.9510 <fax>
>On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Georgie McNeese wrote:
>> Yeah, especially the rattlesnakes. We should make them a protected
>> so that they can bite our dogs, cats and children. And we should
>> save the lizzards so that they can live wonderful lives in aquariums!
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Jill Timm <jtimm@US.IBM.COM>
>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>> Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 7:28 AM
>> Subject: Re: Source of exotic leathers
>> >Wouldn't it be nice to leave all those exotic skins on the exotic
>> >there is no demand for the skins, they will stop killing the animals.