Any Other Transatlantic Commuters?

Thanks to the recommendation of people on this list, I got hold of Rupert
Evans' Book-On-Demand-Publishing - which is very useful, but unfortunately
recommends a lot of retailers and manufacturers who are resolutely American.
Which, for me, means hunting down the British equivalent.

Is there anybody else on this List commuting in from the British Isles who
might be able to give me some advice on UK based retailers and suppliers?

I'm particularly looking for an outlet for small quantities of high-quality
paper, since on all the standard papers that I've tried out double-sided
printing, by Inkjet at the moment, shines through very badly.

Thomas.