Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Apr 1998 to 11 Apr 1998

Hey, I think you might try Ron his is out there somewhere- Ron the
great web master will help you.  I have a web site if you want to
look at it, and I can guide you a wee bit.  http://comp.uark.edu/~jmeyerb/
or /~dborders at the end will give you both my sites.  I am trying to
link them together for one interesting one for school.  Anyway do you
use HTML at all?  Also what type of software do you have.  Do you have
access to Pagemill.  I heard it is quite easy.  I have done my web page
the hard way - sweat and blood, and a lot of comments from this list
serve.
Good luck and keep asking questions.  We will guide you.

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@comp.uark.edu