Re: Cyrano de Bergerac Centenial

But (if I may gloat) I
> am glad I won't be the last one done.  My binding is just about finished!
> {Sorry Don  :-(  }

Hey, somebody has to be last.:) I'll just be glad to see it go out the
door.

Regarding the human skin thread: the one I read somewhere in the deep
past was that Camille Flammarion, the French writer and (I believe)
astronomer, had a mistress whose shoulders he adored. On her death,
she specified that her back be tanned and used to cover a book for
him.
Ain't true love grand?

Don Rash