Michelle Cloonan

I would recommend this lecture on paper bindings. I had the chance to hear
Michelle give a talk at the University of Wisconsin-Madison several years ago
and enjoyed it very much. /Michelle had prepared a multi-lingual glossary of
bookbinding terms. I assumed she was preparing this for
publication, but I don't know if it has been printed. Seeing her name reminded
me of this--I remember there was a question on this subject a while back.
Perhaps someone else knows about this glossary.
Tracy Honn