Human skin and change.

While I must admit that I've found this discussion useful, interesting...
if morbid, I guess it's time to do the listmgr thing and ask for a change
of topic perhaps.

How about discussing the use of various alternative board materials such as
metal, engraved glass, plexi... Of interest would be special handling
problems, how they were integrated into the design, tips for working with
the materials. I guess I'd also be interested in sources of "funky"
covering materials such as rubber flooring, metals. Also, what structure
was used in attaching them.

Peter

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu