[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: unpleasant leathers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: unpleasant leathers
- From: Kim Itkonen <kitkonen@UCSD.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:41:25 -0700
- Message-Id: <199804172142.OAA19018@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Ron Koster wrote:
> Sorry folks, I'm not trying to rain tears or blood on anyone's macabre
> parade, but if I was Jewish or something and had lost relatives in the
> death camps, and maybe just joined this list in gleeful anticipation, I'd
> find this whole discussion utterly shocking and totally, totally
I'm in this camp. I really was expecting this thread to die out sooner.
But I have been given food for thought. I now have to decide if I want
to be on the cover of Gray's Anatomy or not.