Re: unpleasant leathers

Then Ron said:
>the deepest, most painful way, well, I don't need to talk about it any
>more.

 True, you could let them speak for themselves, no ?

What's amazing to me (on the Book_Arts list of all places) is that neither
of you seems to understand the construction of a "conditional clause" and
that it, to be correct, must have a plural verb to indicate the condition
contrary to fact.  I. E.  "If I WERE Jewish.......", or "If I were
King....", ect.  That's unless you ARE Jewish (or King) of course ! <g>
David Adams in Maryland