(Fwd) BINDING SUPPLIES

From:          LDS1952 <LDS1952@aol.com>
Date:          Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:40:51 EDT
To:            cremers@xs4all.nl
Subject:       BINDING SUPPLIES

I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited runs
on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").

I also want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or sewn-binding
machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of childrens' books, for
local library... where can I get good coated covers? Embossers for paperbacks?
Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.?

I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
THANKS:

DR. J.B. TUNNER

Ton Cremers