[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(Fwd) BINDING SUPPLIES
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: (Fwd) BINDING SUPPLIES
- From: Museum Security Network <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:39:09 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199804201040.DAA19830@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
From: LDS1952 <LDS1952@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:40:51 EDT
Subject: BINDING SUPPLIES
I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited runs
on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").
I also want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or sewn-binding
machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of childrens' books, for
local library... where can I get good coated covers? Embossers for paperbacks?
Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.?
I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
DR. J.B. TUNNER
(Book History Chronology)
(Cultural Property Protection)