[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98
- From: chrismccormick <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:41:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199804211843.LAA18666@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The books sound wonderful. Are there any images of the winners posted to a web
site or gallery online?
I'd love to see them
> BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98
> It is my pleasure to announce to friends on the BOOK_Arts-LIST that
> all the unique, expertly made artist's book entries sent here for
> The New Art Forum's BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98 exhibit have been judged and the
> following have received merit awards from the judges:
> abecedarium of a typophiliac)" entered by Leda M. Black, Providence, Rhode
> Island. The judges felt that both entries were equally deserving !
> Each artist will receive a $100 check from The New Art Forum.