Book Arts Resources in Japan

I just found out I'll be studying in Japan this coming school year at
Chiba University (Kanto region, nearish to Tokyo).  One
of my goals is to network with book arts folks in Japan of all
stripes, find places to do workshops, and cool, out-of-the-way
stores/resources....  If anyone knows of people / places I could
contact anywhere in Japan please email me directly
(rgolden3@ua1vm.ua.edu).  I'll be happy to provide a summary to the
entire listserv.

Thanks!

Rory Golden