acrylic inks

Does anyone know of good waterproof acrylic printing inks? I am printing on
fabric with lino & rubber stamps,for books and clothing, and have been
formulating/mixing my own acrylic inks from a variety of commercial
products, with very limited success. Most acrylic inks are not waterproof,
and Speedbal printing ink for fabic is not very good either. Oil-based
etching inks are obviously water- and wear-proof, but due to health,
disposal, environmental, housemate complaints & concerns, etc... Although I
can print outside now in the summer, I would like to find acrylic inks that
will work.

Thanks in advance!

Beth P
Painted Turtle Designs