[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@QUODATA.COM>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:13:07 -0400
- Message-Id: <199804231212.FAA41388@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>What is a bristle? Thanks...
A bristle is a single hair from a hog or boar, used as a substitute for
a needle. Thompson Conservation Laboratories has a description on how
to use one at http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/hogbrist.html.
Lyle H. Gray
firstname.lastname@example.org Non animam contine.
Spam bait: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org