[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@QUODATA.COM>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:16:01 -0400
- Message-Id: <199804231317.GAA12134@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Make sure that you drop the period after ".html". Try this:
email@example.com Non animam contine.
Spam bait: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
>From: Sam Lanham [SMTP:slanham@HCTC.NET]
>Sent: Thursday, April 23, 1998 9:11 AM
>Subject: Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
>At 08:13 AM 4/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
> Thompson Conservation Laboratories has a description on how
>>to use one at http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/hogbrist.html.
>I couldn't get this URL to work. "File not found" message from the Teleport
>Also tried the Teleport search engine without success.
>Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)