French Translation

Recently I asked for and received excellent help in translating some text
on a web page into French. Today I received the following request. I
promised I would pass it along.

I saw your posting and was wondering if you found people to do the
translation...
We are also looking for someone who can translate technical documents
from
French language to English at a cheaper rates (students rates). There
are about 300- 400 pages and we can provide the help on creating the
glossary of the technical terms before translation. I will appreciate if
you can pass on this information- request to any appropriate people.
They can contact me at (408) 235- 8799 x125, or ravender@startumone.com.

Any takers?

Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>