Bay Area Salon on Sunday, 3 May

Please join us at Mills College, Oakland, California, for the first annual
Rosalind A. Keep Book Arts Salon on Sunday, 3 May 1998 from 2 to 5 in the
afternoon for tea in the parlor of Mills Hall.
                Mills alumnae and current students will be informally
exhibiting their work, and there will be an exhibition of early Eucalyptus
Press ephemera. The Book Arts studios will be open, and we will be
selling hand tools for bookbinding and type drawers. We will also launch
the first Eucalyptus Press type catalog, designed by Mills alum Constance
Wiggins. Music and of course tea and its appropriate accompaniments.
        Everyone is welcome at this free and wheelchair accessible event.
For directions to Mills, call 510 430 3250.