[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: metal/plex etc boards
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: metal/plex etc boards
- From: Cyan Cernwnos <grundhog@TRAVELIN.COM>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:48:49 -0700
- Message-Id: <199804240204.TAA32246@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If you are serious about drilling in plexi, then ask your
friendly hardware monger for the special drill bits.
You'll know them by the unusually sharp angle the
point of the drill makes (like 60 degrees. Most
drill bits have an obtuse point) With special bits
you can drill any thickness of plexi and the drill
wont shatter the edges of the hole when it goes
thru the back of the piece.